If you've come here from a website of ours which you like, and you'd like to get in touch with us to discuss your requirements, please drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 2013: We are not currently taking on new projects
Who (what?!) is qedStudio?
We are a plain-speaking web consultancy, with expertise in website design, web project management, content management systems, and accessibility. We have particular expertise in the education, cultural heritage, and charitable sectors.
Where's your portfolio? Well, 100% of our work comes from referrals, so we don't advertise. Get in touch (email@example.com) if you'd like to see examples of our work.
We can help you in the following ways:
- Website Design and Development - we can help you plan, design and build a new website from scratch, or redevelop an existing one. All of our websites are developed within Content Management Systems: an online tool to help you build and maintain your website easily, making sure you maintain high standards of accessibility and design. (we've done this for: departments and colleges of the University of Oxford; The Reuters Institute; Pevsner Architectural Guides; Council for College and University English ... and others)
- Web Application Project Design and Management - we can help you scope, plan, and implement your large-scale website or web application project. We're qualified PRINCE2 2009 Practitioners too.
- Outsourced CMS development - design and templates taken care of? We can help turn them into a dynamic, feature rich website with advanced web-based content management capabilities. Typically we use TYPO3 but other options are possible too. (we've done this for: The C20 Society; Westminster Council; LCACE ... and others)
- Outsourced XHTML / CSS / JS template building and visual design - if you already have a CMS you'd like to use, or you're a design firm working on a big web project, we can team up with you to produce robust XHTML templates to bring your design to life (we can develop the visual design too). (we've done this for: The Place; The ICA; Panos London; NHS ... and others, working with: Tincan Ltd; Joomkit; Loaded Dice Design; Draught Associates)
- Accessibility consultancy - if you're concerned about the accessibility of your website or planned implementation, we can advise you about any remedial work which needs to be done and help you with it too if you like. (we've done this for: The National Theatre; Care International ... and others)
Hosting by Memset Dedicated Servers